Let’s have a look at how you can keep your air conditioner healthy and clear from all allergies to dust mites.
Air conditioners are an important part of our everyday lives – they provide us with comfort in the form of cooling and heating. With this in mind, it’s no surprise that people are concerned about the quality of their commercial air conditioning. This is where Planet Air Services comes into play.
The company offers services such as regular cleaning, duct cleaning, blockage removal, moisture control, electromagnetic radiation protection etc to keep your home environment clean so you can enjoy the comfort your AC has brought to you every day.
How To Clean the Air Filter of an Air Conditioner
The air filter of a central air conditioner catches dirt and other particles from the air.
The filters should be changed periodically to maintain a good living environment. This also ensures that harmful substances or impurities from the air are not taken into the home.
1) Turn off the power to the AC unit by flipping the switch off.
2) Remove all items from around the unit.
3) Open up the front panel of your AC unit by removing screws on either side of it, on top or bottom depending on where it is located.
4) Remove dust from around the AC unit by using a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment or wet paper towel if necessary
How to Seal the Unit Properly for a Longer Lifespan of the Air Filters
When choosing the size of your air filter, it is important to consider the life expectancy of your unit. With proper sealing, it can last for a long period of time.
It is also important to remember that air filters are made differently now, so make sure you buy the right size for your ac unit.
Air filters are now designed with a built-in sealant that keeps them from getting clogged with dust and dirt. This allows them to last for a longer lifespan.
If you’re unsure where your filter enters, locate your AC unit by looking for a big cover with a grill on it – this is where your air enters through before going through all other parts of your home’s HVAC system
Benefits of Keeping Your System Healthy
Your home’s air conditioner is an important part of your health. By keeping your system clean, you are able to prevent premature aging of your lungs, easy breathing, and increased lung capacity.
Health benefits of Air Conditioning Services:
– Clean Air Conditioners Clean Your Lungs: This reduces the risk of getting a cold or infection by as much as 80%.
– Less Risky Endocrine Disruptors: The toxic substances found in the air filter can interfere with endocrine function and increase the risk of developing hormone-related health problems.
– Increased Lung Capacity: The increased ozone concentrations improve lung capacity and reduce asthma symptoms.